grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mutt Farm --- Goodbye Earl is a classic!
I've always been quite fond of that song!
gig.gif

Hi All! :frow  I want to tell you all how very sorry I am for being such a whiney crab last night. Rarely am I that frustrated. Cops finally shut the music down at 12:30. 
Camping, thought about you all day while watching weather channel. glad you're ok. Who lives in San Antiono? They got hammered.
Red, the coop is supercalifragilisticexpealadocous! Well done! It'll be great!
Danna, go to the dr!
Granny, so glad you got your plants planted. That will be so nice. Shame you couldn't have SIL dig a REALLY big hole, a deep one like a well? Did you ever listen to that Dixie Chicks song about Earl? :gig
Twist. Busy boy! I'd love some fresh pumpkin for bread and pumpkin roll. Nummers. 
To all the ladies, MENopause. Yeah. My only advice in buy a remote controlled fan and dress in layers.
No worries mutt, we all have days like yesterday. That's what we're here for, sounding boards.

I agree with you whole heartedly about menopause. One definitely needs to own a fan & I've found that wearing shorts just about year around helps. Even in the winter in the house. Unfortunately for me I had to have a complete hysterectomy when I was quite young & I wasn't able to take replacement hormones without it causing severe migraines. So for the past 24 years its been quite the rollercoaster ride for me. I can't put into words how happy I will be to be done with menopause. Just when I think I'm getting close. Symptoms come back with a vengeance. I absolutely hate having hot flashes & night sweats all the time, but the biggest toll to my body I would have to say is the emotional rollercoaster my body has went thru. It just wears you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom