grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad used to like white bread with velveta , sliced dill pickles and mustard.      Of  fresh white bread butter and thinly sliced radishes and salt.     Back home a biggie for get togethers is brown bread with cheesewhiz and sliced green olives with pimentos in them. 
Twist that I may try. Love cheesecake!

I didn't get my squash processed today. Spent the day moving furniture around. My grandson seriously has way too many toys lol. I have a beautiful sunporch done in knotty pine, windows on three sides. This has always been the kids safe room & the toy room naturally. It has been this way since his sister was a baby, so for 13 years. My dilemma today was when cooler weather sets in I move around my living room eliminating 1 chair so I can set up a card table for putting puzzles together. We have one going all the time in the winter. Now I have a extra chair that I must find room for & mind you this is not just a normal sized chair, it is a chase lounge. I absolutely hate the thing, it was given to me & until I can afford something different it stays. So instead of spending the day getting my squash done I wasted the day moving a bunch of heavy furniture around & now I'm pretty sore. I'll never learn lol

i filled in 2 shrub holes and my legs are betraying me today

say Mutt do you spay the female service dogs??? I was just wondering? honestly curious.
Yes. All "real" service dogs are altered. We rely on great breeding dogs that aren't used in service, but would be great. They need to focus on their humans, not their hormones. Can't have a female dripping in the grocery store or a male with his lipstick hanging out. As they age, Unspayed females run high risks of pyometria and mammary tumors. Males run the risk of testicular or prostate cancer. The total investment, averages about $10.000 for a service dog, so they need to live a really long time!

twist, this is how you eat when you dont cook or you eat early and want a bedtime snack.

I cook    but usually if it is just me it a sandwich or leftovers or pizza rolls.   Or eggs and toast or eggs some other way. 
Its hard cooking for just yourself, always easier for a group. Or maybe its just easier to justify the time & bother it takes when there is more than yourself to eat it. That's why I like making soups. Great for lunch & dinners & if there's too much I freeze it in single serving containers for those time when I just don't feel like cooking.

Quote: Its hard cooking for just yourself, always easier for a group. Or maybe its just easier to justify the time & bother it takes when there is more than yourself to eat it. That's why I like making soups. Great for lunch & dinners & if there's too much I freeze it in single serving containers for those time when I just don't feel like cooking.

ditto I can't or am unable to cook for less then about 6 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom