grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
so went to farm today.  Got a little done before it started to rain. Came back into town ran to Runnings picked up  grit, oyster shell, another pan heater for waters, timers, stock tank heater for the yak water tank, then home  washed (those that needed it) and sorted 3 days worth of eggs.  Got chilled and wet feet at farm and can't get warm.   So I had missed turning on 1 boiler (which heats 4 rooms)  ran down and turned it on yeaturday.  Put guy in one of the rooms last night  they informed me this am no heat in room.  Ran back to check boiler working fine BUT  had forgot to turn on the recirculating pumps that move the hot water to the radiators.  :he :he    Norwegian of me. 

Camping did you get the idea for your woven fence from watch life below zero,  Kate and Andy did one similar around their garden.   I can't remember the fancy word for it,  but pretty sure York will know since that type of fence is big over there.   

I don't think it was Life Below Zero, but I do think it was a show. And then I looked up several different styles online. And then I walked down the road and dragged home a fallen tree that DH cut for me, and that was his only part in it. I buried the posts two feet in the ground and I used a shovel because I don't have the arm strength for a post hole digger. I cracked the center post trying to bend a sapling that was just a little too strong, which is why that extra rail is sticking out weirdly.

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

Its probably what I call chili, but I know there is some who say chili doesn't have beans in it. Well mine does & I call that chili :lau
It's some good stuff ain't chicken lady?
Yes it is, hubby made a pot of chili Sat. it was yummy. I put a small meatbird in my pressure cooker today. Used the broth & some of the meat for a pot of chicken noodle soup. Chopped up the rest of the chicken into pieces & will use it for some kind of casserole on Wed.

I like spicey food but hate hate hate "Hot" food no hjalapinos or hot sauce or stuff like that tho. Also can't abide beans, I think its a textural thing. But I love making my mother's baked beans with ham/hambone. Everyone else loves them me not so much. LOL SO I make and give to friends and freeze some for when they come to visit.

is that those little fish like minnows ?

Mutt, why wont the heaters work for the plecos ? not warm enough?
Twist, why dont you make your own water heaters ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom