grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a couple different ones . popcorn with M&Ms, banana mayo sandwich, pb&j mixed smooth (hocky) with crackers , ritz crackers with cream cheese and olives
droolin.gif
Banana w/ mayo and potato chips too. Egg sammie w/ cheese, relish olives tomato and mayo. Now I'm really hungry!

I like spicey food but hate hate hate "Hot" food   no hjalapinos or hot sauce  or stuff like that tho.    Also can't abide beans,  I think its a textural thing.   But I love making my mother's baked beans with ham/hambone.   Everyone else loves them  me not so much.  LOL   SO I make and give to friends and freeze some for when they come to visit. 
Lord I could go for some baked beans about now!

I like spicey food but hate hate hate "Hot" food   no hjalapinos or hot sauce  or stuff like that tho.    Also can't abide beans,  I think its a textural thing.   But I love making my mother's baked beans with ham/hambone.   Everyone else loves them  me not so much.  LOL   SO I make and give to friends and freeze some for when they come to visit. 
I like spicey foods too, but definitely not hot. Stomach just can't handle it & I like to taste food not just burn out my taste buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom