grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    trying to help put the dirt back on the shrubs, I look down and wonder , When did I get a milk cow ?

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    REd is there something you haven't told us about pearl just what do they mean by pearl's onions is the code for something??

4. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy Premium Member

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    He knows Red. Do you think his curiosity would just up & dry up, I think not lol. Happen to notice when he talked about the yaks yesterday or the day before that he has named one Star. Seems to me I remember a promise to the angel if he or she came forward that they would be given that honor hmm....

5. Just sayin about deer meat: My half brother in Mi broke his back in a car accident., He had an unexplainable recovery. S#!t you not, the surgeon at U of M attributed the healing substantially to his diet of deer meat and fresh veggies, the free cheese the county gave out. Can't prove it, but I heard the surgeon say it.

6. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    to bad "she's" dry next appointment maybe a visit to the bull or ai ???[​IMG]

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

8. campingshaws

campingshaws Crossing the Road

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Don't shup at all! If I didn't want suggestions, then I wouldn't ask. I value the experience that everyone has, and it's so nice to ask and get answers instead of constant googling! Now, questions: lead means the 15 ft training leads? All my leashes are 4ft. Ignoring a moving object is going to be so hard with his duck training. That will be really good. He already makes eye contact all the time, like constantly. I thought about using the mouthful of feathers that he brought me as the bait object, or taking him to where they all are in the woods. The things he didn't ignore today when I said "leave it" were a pile of possum bones and the tires on the chicken tractor. He's such a big dope and had that big doofy grin when he brought me those feather. :hit He was so confused. And he's being really squirrelly tonight... he marked twice in the house and kept jumping on top of the kennel instead of going in. Anyway... I need to get replacement batteries for our shock collar. It's pretty old. The previous owner said that Ben knew when he was wearing it, so that should be easy. He's a smart boy.

9. York. You have not lived. Trust Red and I., Bananna mayo salads with nuts. PB added s yummers! I use olive oil mayo. some prefer the tang of miracle whip. So tasty!
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,banana-peanut_salad,FF.html

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy Premium Member

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Twist I have never been charged a fee & my PayPal account is linked to my credit card.

PayPal is the only way I will purchase things online. You have double security that way.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by