grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny, how did Toms stress test go today? And what's with having to run tomorrow too after talking to dd?

I think they may have reversed the test . the dr. was in there when they gave him the meds . he left then Tom started having jaw pain and dr ran back in there. Thats when I went for a walk.
wanted to take DD to a food bank tomorrow but cant. wrong county. have to get the rest of her paper work in for food stamps and she has no food. I took what I had left and shared it with her. today is one of the boys birthdays and he got brownies and thats it.
That's not good on either front. Sorry you all are going through these rough patches. Did dd forget to get the paperwork in when she was detoxing? Something has got to start looking up for all of you. Its just too bad that is always the kids that suffer in situations like your dd & SIL are living. I hate to see kids go without, I know you do too & that you are doing everything humanly possible to help them out. You are a good woman granny hatchet :hugs

That's not good on either front. Sorry you all are going through these rough patches. Did dd forget to get the paperwork in when she was detoxing? Something has got to start looking up for all of you. Its just too bad that is always the kids that suffer in situations like your dd & SIL are living. I hate to see kids go without, I know you do too & that you are doing everything humanly possible to help them out. You are a good woman granny hatchet
hugs.gif

Thank you Lisa ! and yes, she was not able to do anything and sil had no clue. still dont .
duc.gif

Around here, I heard of PB and jelly omelttes, Fried pickles with PB, PB on tacos, PB and liverwurst sandwiches, PB on hamburgers and fries (I once was asked to do that when working at McDonalds), and PB subs with tomato, lettuce, ham, and cheese. 

Yup, Thats about everything!

:sick

:sick  X 10

[COLOR=333333]

X another 10 :sick [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]:sick There's a reason no one wants to come to Ohio! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333](I dont mean that in a mean way,  just trying to be funny :)[/COLOR]
Poor Melon, I'd want a bucket too if someone ordered those concoctions.

Don't shup at all! If I didn't want suggestions, then I wouldn't ask. I value the experience that everyone has, and it's so nice to ask and get answers instead of constant googling!

Now, questions: lead means the 15 ft training leads? All my leashes are 4ft.

Ignoring a moving object is going to be so hard with his duck training. That will be really good. He already makes eye contact all the time, like constantly.

I thought about using the mouthful of feathers that he brought me as the bait object, or taking him to where they all are in the woods. The things he didn't ignore today when I said "leave it" were a pile of possum bones and the tires on the chicken tractor.

He's such a big dope and had that big doofy grin when he brought me those feather. :hit He was so confused. And he's being really squirrelly tonight... he marked twice in the house and kept jumping on top of the kennel instead of going in.

Anyway... I need to get replacement batteries for our shock collar. It's pretty old. The previous owner said that Ben knew when he was wearing it, so that should be easy. He's a smart boy.

Lemmie digest and chew on this. Yup 15 ft lead. He is confused, as he was rewarded for bringing feathers. Lotsa work on leave it to make it fair. Don't want Ben to know he's wearing the collar unless you want to teach him to not grab chickens only when he is wearing the collar. Read back?

I don't think he would've been rewarded for only bringing back feathers, but probably sent back out.

Right, the collar. I guess I meant that he'll pay more attention? I don't know. If I fake him out with lead taped on maybe he would listen better. I won't do that... I'm looking into a better collar system because ours is cheap. I don't know if it even has settings?

I'm ahead of myself. I've got work to do before the collar comes into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom