grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time looking at anybody that has "metal face". Pierced eye brows, lips, noses, and whatever you call the part of your nose that is between your eyes, all cause me to gag if I have to look at it very long. And why do people want those huge discs in their ear lobes????? As for piercing nipples, belly buttons, and other more private parts........
Why? Just why??????

hi !   DD had a $10 basic piercing today and made some money :celebrate   she got $60 from one woman. guess what she pierced ? LOL  below the waist.  Said she much rather do a man then woman .  :sick

What possesses a person to think, "I really want to pierce my ........."???

and what in God's name happens if they become allergic to metal    Kind of hard to scratch there in public. 
:lau

Some people just seem to go around looking for opportunities to be offended -- I have noticed that certain folks here (site, not thread) , for example, take ANYTHING other than pats on the head and ego strokes as "attacking" them or being "offensive".........

well how dare you say that !
lau.gif
do you know how much rain we got ?

Alright mutt and Newfie (and whoever else) here's what I did tonight. Let dogs out and fed them. Ben came in first, we practiced "leave it!" with an irresistible moving target: my kids eating pizza. They were waving it everywhere, and not on purpose to tempt him, but because what is supper without casual acrobatics? So this was something that already needed to be addressed.

Ok. If he moved in to sniff I left him alone. If he got close to a plate or a kid hand I said "leave it!" If he came to me and sat, eye contact, then he got a treat. If he did not immediately back away, I gave him a "no!" or that sound that southern people use for kids and dogs (that sharp sound like "ANT!" but with no t on the end and it's sort of growled at the back of the throat). He responded to that and came and sat and made eye contact, but no treat. I made sure he never got pizza, never licked or nipped a plate or a slice. I was totally prepared to grab it from his mouth if needed. So... Am I doing this right?
hide.gif
highfive.gif
You got this! "AAAGHT!!! Well done! IMO, perfect!

I have a hard time looking at anybody that has "metal face". Pierced eye brows, lips, noses, and whatever you call the part of your nose that is between your eyes, all cause me to gag if I have to look at it very long. And why do people want those huge discs in their ear lobes????? As for piercing nipples, belly buttons, and other more private parts........
Why? Just why??????
A messed up, drunk desision?
hu.gif

There was a biker at the Sturgis Rally that had a regular size paddellock thru his Member or maybe the outer cover
ep.gif
I did not get close enough to see well and didn't want to.

And nose rings what's up with that seriously you want to catch the snot and dried buggers that stick to the post??
sickbyc.gif

Why? Just why??????

same reason some people like bantams and silkies and "not real" chickens
lau.gif

There was a biker at the Sturgis Rally that had a regular size paddellock thru his Member or maybe the outer cover
ep.gif
I did not get close enough to see well and didn't want to.

And nose rings what's up with that seriously you want to catch the snot and dried buggers that stick to the post??
sickbyc.gif

thats to lead you around by.

There was a biker at the Sturgis Rally that had a regular size paddellock thru his Member  or maybe the outer cover   :eek:  I did not get close enough to see well and didn't want to.  

And nose rings what's up with that  seriously you want to catch the snot and dried buggers that stick to the post??  :sick
:eek: You're kidding me eew...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom