grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    I know nothing about training dogs, but it sounds like you are doing a fabulous job of it.
    I have no idea how you are doing all these things plus making a costume for your daughter. Pretty amazing :highfive:

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    so what grosses you all out about it ? the fact that they put holes in their bodys or where its at ? maybe because they are altering their body from the way it should be is my guess . what say you ?

3. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    He sounds like a creeper to me granny, please be safe.

4. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    Mostly the location in my opinion.

5. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    I'm only bothered by the piercings of the more private areas - facial piercings, ear gauges, tattoos, etc don't bother me - in fact some quite fascinate me.

6. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Not really granny. After that it teamed up with one of my friends that stutters. Wed beat up everyone. He'd try to talk to someone that picked on us and while he was stuttering trying to cuss em out, I'd knockem upside their head. Being left handed and walking crooked kinda took them by surprise. The more he stuterd, the more I would hit those bullies. When he would finally get all the words our (I think that's enough Billy ) then I'd stop. He knew it too. I noticed as I was beating up on a bully, his stuttering got worse. If it was someone that didn't pick on us to bad, he'd get those words out pretty fast. Between his stuttering and my walking in circles, it would take us awhile to get some where. I took him home one day. I didn't know where he stayed. But I knew he stayed in elerbee about fifteen miles away from our school. He was giving me directions to his house and it took him fifteen minutes to tell me he had moved to Rockingham about a mile away from the school.I had to turn around and head back in the direction I had come from . Still took him awhile to get me there though. If I'm remembering right it took us about an hour to get to somewhere that was one minute away. We sure were a pair .:gig

7. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I have a tattoo. Lol

8. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Too funny :lau

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Right? But she made some $$ and what she did was not illegal. Distasteful to us, can't imagine bragging about my child piercing coochies for a living, but she made a few bucks. Not dealing drugs, stealing or prostituting like so many daughters do. My mom was so ashamed that I worked for animal control and culled animals. Nothing she wanted to brag about. Odd that DD felt the need to tell you what she pierced? Why?

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    you were a child getting your paybacks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by