grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy wow - so I thought a PA was bad - was doing some reading and came across "Jacobs Ladder" piercings......
ep.gif
............ (also, may need to clear the search history before DH uses the laptop and starts wondering just what I'm doing out here at night
lau.gif

what is jacobs ladder ? ok now you guys can call me crazy.I compare a piercing to a bra. dont see the difference. you are altering your body image and why ?

so what grosses you all out about it ? the fact that they put holes in their bodys or where its at ? maybe because they are altering their body from the way it should be is my guess . what say you ?

it really don't gross me out ..makes me shiver to think about that thing she pierced and nips pierced really bothers me to think about it..but to each his own. i just wouldn't do it..and dd should have charged more to have to look at it..

so what grosses you all out about it ? the fact that they put holes in their bodys or where its at ?    maybe because they are altering their body from the way it should be is my guess . what say you ?

it really don't  gross me out  ..makes me shiver to think about  that thing  she pierced and nips pierced  really bothers me  to think about it..but to each his own. i just wouldn't do it..and  dd  should have charged  more to have to look at it..
Yes she should, if I had to go to Neverland on another person that was a stranger, I would charge a h*ll of a lot more than that :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom