grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    I have never understood the mindset that these things make someone somehow look unprofessional or should lead to being unemployable [​IMG].

2. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    I was the person that just stands and waches for stratigeis people used to hurt other people. When they came after me, I used mind games on them. I was exeled in language arts, That helped me alot.
    But believe me, I would snap in minutes. You are given one chance. just ONE. And I never forgot. Thats when I would come after you in or after school with my steel toed shoes on. Most of the people never botherd me again. They wouldn't even walk on the sake side of the sidewalk with me.

3. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy Premium Member

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    X3 What are these people going to do when one morning they look in the mirror & go OMG what did I do to myself.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  4. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    neverland lol

5. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    The kids are just trying to stand out and be different. Didn't you do stuff that annoyed the previous generation? Scruffy blue jeans and long hair?

6. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

True that Ol Mare. Only once I got a pm warning soon after I joined for "flaming". I was on a thread already. Somebody jumped in quoting me and started contradicting every word I said. I got me hackles up and retorted. I said something to the effect that if you choose to remain ignorant...I got flagged. I was wrong for retalliating. The rules say if someone gets ugly, don't respond. I don't now. Now. it's [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    LOL - more than wondering about people who choose to do these things I find myself wondering about the people who do it TO people - I mean, I just can't imagine getting up and going to work every day to do things like wax women's parts, bleach people's "browneye" or poke metal into their very private places........(kind of wonder about proctologist and gynos too, lol)

8. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Now that has to be one of the worst head region piercings that I dislike the most. Too many people play with it in there mouth eew.

9. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Eew & yikes :oops:

10. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Since you mentioned it, I have always wondered! How do you get the buggars out of your nose? I ponder that while i'm forced to talk to them. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by