grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Let's make it happen? Twist said you could come if you're housebroken and don't chew up stuff. Well...his stuff?

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

3. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Goodnight Granny, Sleep well.

4. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I'm four pages behind and I'm never going to get caught up tonight. :oops: Y'all may already be in bed, I don't even know.

I've been cleaning since we got home because we have a friend coming over tomorrow who is married, but no kids. :hit They just don't understand the struggle. Of course my house was such a total wreck from the neglect lately...

I'm meeting my bro at 7:30 in the morning so he can drive us to a funeral a few hours away. A great uncle, and we weren't close, but I want to be there for my grandma. That was her brother-in-law; my grandpa passed about six years ago.

Pigeon isn't doing well. I noticed today that her eye is HUGE, bulged out like one of those goldfish. She's eating and drinking a ton, and making huge nasty poops, but I'm afraid she might lose that eye. I'm going to have to wait til tomorrow evening to even take a look.

Can't think if I have anything else to say. Probably not. Hope y'all are doing well. :hugs

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Ok I guess just about everyone is gone to bed now because I finally caught up. I'm not going to name names because I'm scared I'll leave out a few. To all that's gone to bed now, hope you all get a great nights sleep.

6. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Poor Pigeon!

-Kathy

7. Mutt Farm

[​IMG] I get behind bedding down the doggies! Good night to all! Sweet dreams and thank you for the friendships and the laughs!

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    That's how I feel. I just give a general sweet dreams because by the time I get here, I can't remember what's going on.

Did you get more built on your coop today?

9. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm hanging out for a bit longer. I took a nap today because I was off of work because of the flooding.

10. Mutt Farm

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by