grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    was it called the renaissance bldg. ? restaurant on top ? it spinned . I went there once and to canada a couple times . I mostly lived on the other side of the tracks from you. hahaa

2. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    He had family in Mi..He was the youngest of of 7 kids..now all his family has passes except for his nieces and nephews..

3. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    yes thats it thank you..i think you are just a couple years older than my daughter..maybe you two went to the same schools in taylor.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    was my son that went there. 6th or 8th . not remembering . school of choice and I drove him every day. It wasnt worth it.

5. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    Fletcher elementary and Shafer i think thats the right spelling high school

6. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Looks like I'll have my "grand-kitty" a little longer -- DD was meant to have picked her up today on her way back up to school (she's been in Louisville this week working a booth for the ARMY at the career fair for the National FFA convention - funny, she was there to compete last year and this year to work a booth), but turns out she is going to be going by here pretty late so we decided better for all if she just leaves her here until next weekend (DH is supposed to be going up to visit for the weekend then) or Thanksgiving break when she comes down. Love the little buggar, but of all the cats we have she is the LOUDEST little thing! None of the other cats even really meow much, but Addy loves to find "babies" (hair ties, socks, anything she can carry) and pack them around the house meowing at them VERY loudly.....she is especially fond of this at night, and I was kind of looking forward to her going home to mommy since she's been here for a couple of weeks now.

7. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

1 person likes this.
  8. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I am home. Mike is admitted. The Dr says more tests are needed, but he is fairly sure the right side of his heart is beginning to fail. That is what is causing the fluid build up in his feet, legs and hands.

So now it is rven more important to get to PA as soon a possible, to find him a cardiologist.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    it was Taylor. I think it had to of been 6th grade. then they sent him to a school in downtown detroit where he was the only white kid there. It was the best yr. he had. they sent a cab for him every day and they put him in a special needs classroom (he didnt need to be in ) but i saw something happing to him that I wouldnt change for the world. The kids were fasinated with him and loved him. they would grab and hug him and cried if he missed a day. Robert , who never touched anyone was eating this up. It opened him up. he started talking more. gave him confidence. he stayed a few months there without being able to spell cat. then we moved here and the fresh start , friendly people and within 2 months he was up to grade level

10. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    you will miss her when she's gone lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by