grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved my pearl leghorn, but predator got her this summer. Tried to get some this fall for the up & coming year, but the only hatchery that was selling at the time didn't have the leghorn chicks. So I've got Cal. Grays, red, black & gold sexlinks coming. in Nov.
How are the hens laying today

Hi, peanit! Not too bad today considering we are dealing with molting older girls and recovering from recent flock changes (subtraction and addition a week ago). Got an even dozen today. ....including three whites meaning from the day we picked them up or new leghorns have given us at least 3 for 4 birds every day...really loving these girls, the bated rocks we got at the same time aren't impressing me much yet on laying or personality but will do for now and get us through winter at the very least

Last edited:
Does anybody know much about button quial. I have them and find them boring they just stand there and do nothing.

Here it comes.. Christmas is right around the corner!

947280_439272512843719_1055366577_n.jpg
:lau so true, but I love Christmas songs

Last edited:
bantam brama ? she dont look cochin to me. of course im not real good at that..

She's probably a banty brama then
Oh ok. She's so sweet. Her and Henrietta are the sweetest ones. This is the one I got a little over a month ago that they tried to tell me it was a silkie. I knew it wasn't when I seen it. Didn't matter to me though. No regrets getting her. She's still giving me five or six eggs a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom