grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok finally got coop 4 to load, it is in the background with the bachelor pad on the left. This coop we finished May 2014, it is our layer coop. A good portion of the interior is repurposed material, but we had to purchase the treated wood for the base, the T11 siding & the steel roof. This coop we had some money into. Would love another just like it for more laying hens. The budget & hubby says NO to that one
gig.gif
Wow. That's a LOT of work and SO nice! What do they do when it snows? Boy, I get budget! We've been in a drought now for 6 years ant this winter they are predicting torrential rain and flooding till late spring. I have no shelter on the back of my barn stalls, so no dry run for chickens. They'll be fine inside, but no sun for months? Scrimping and scrounging.

Red you should be used to "hens" hissing at you.
lau.gif
All done sucking up the leaves in the parking lot. I am ashamed to say that I had to get help to start the bugger. My upper body strength sucks, usually if it doesn't have electric start I don't buy it. I am now even dustier then my living room. LOL blend right in with the dark walnut paneling.

I love the glass in your door twist. how old is it ?

about 10 years LOL its a Larson door from Menard's I do have an old stained glass window I got at an auction but it needs to be releaded. When we were cleaning out one of the houses at the farm I found to cranberry red glass door knobs. I will use them some where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom