grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Kathy. This is awesome!

Red, I think it is Blooie's daughter that has a whole flock of ducks in her house!!

I hatch chick, I have a brooder in the house, I keep the chicks in it for 3 days, then out they go, they stink!
we keep our chicks inside for a couple of weeks. A lot of cleaning! I was joking one time about letting my Henrietta staying in the house. I'd let her if it wasn't for all the pooping. I'd have to make pearl give her baths though. I see on the thread Kathy posted that they sell duck diapers. I don't think I could talk pearl into changing Henriettas diapers though. Henrietta always wants to come inside. I've brought her in a time or two but only for a few minutes.

Morning all (when you get here) . Mutt that picture, wow ! very moving . Global warming ? I know nothing about that except people like to argue the fact. LOL was there ever fish in it or how about wildlife ? Is it your picture ?
I havent been feeling well for a couple days now. I think it is worry for the most part. pain is in there too but isnt it always ?
I did a uh-oh the other day when I lent the van to DD I forgot my pill holder that is attached to the keys . it had 1 1/2 pills in it. Her story, she showed them to her husband and he took them but not before asking her how she wanted to share/split them up. she claimed she didnt and he took them . then she asked me for one and cried her heart out when i told her no. he has also brought weed home to her. something else she didnt do. His story, dirty look to me. I took that thing off my keys for a long time and just put it back. I dont want to take one unless i have to so I carry it with me when I go out.
This key thing has gave me an idea. they are bigger then the old ones and come with a key chain. water proof and easy to add to your dogs collar. an address and phone # wrote and slipped in . they are pretty cheap and info can be changed in it.
sending you a pm

Want a good laugh? See what the "expert" says about how to tell what egg color chicken lays.....https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...eCdDc8&usg=AFQjCNFo5JNSBbjz_8DA5KdvM9Z3C9h0lw
gig.gif
And the chicken with white earlobes that will lay white eggs was a rooster with red earlobes with some white feathers above. Ignorance is bliss.

...... oops!

lau.gif
lau.gif
Double ha-ha!!

Enola, Sorry to hear it's situation normal at the hospital as far as noise and disruptions. I had a melt down after my second son was born due to lack of sleep. They had me right by the chatty nurses station, and when I finally fell asleep after 48 hours of no sleep, a guy woke me up at 4am to draw blood! I almost hit him! Unloaded on the nurse that rewoke me up 30 minutes later. Must have scared her because she put a big sign on my door and the noisy nurses station must have moved there party elsewhere until I checked out.

You have to find that balance of keeping Mike at the hospital long enough to get treatment, but not so long that they kill him.
hmm.png

It's so frustrating. DH put the collar on him last night in the house "just to see" if it altered his behavior. Then he was saying "look how good he's being. He's such a different dog with this thing on. He's listening so much better." And I said "you think it's the collar an not the month of hard work I've put into training him?"

I was a little
rant.gif

When he said the stuff about retrieving ducks I asked if he was going to actually hunt with Ben? "Maybe." Ok, then you train Ben and I'll go back to Jewel. "Jewel's my dog." Fine! Then I'll train Ben and dammed if I care whether he retrieves ducks or not.

I've been without my meds a few days, so the rage is running close to the surface. Plus DH and my mom are not getting along, and I'm just stuck in the middle. They're both too passive aggressive to do anything but talk crap about the other to me. I defend my DH, because my mom is nutso.
Okay, so you realize your reactions are totally sane, right? Not sure what kind of meds you are taking, but maybe you don't really need them. Anger is a legitimate response for someone stuck in the middle. Maybe it can help you get unstuck.
hugs.gif

Cooking turnip greens, cornbread & fried green tomatoes for lunch. Craving fresh food today because i ate canned soup yesterday. Neighbor gave me greens from her garden.

Mare I think it's their attitude. And their looks they give you. Mine looks at me sometimes as if it's thinking, (you stupid, stupid man. Don't you know that I have you trained?) Although my cat's a little confused. We had kittens here before and he's a male but he'd pick them up one by one and carry them to bed. He cleaned them all the time. Now we've got puppies that he thinks he's the mother of as well.

sounds sort of like his "person" as we all know cat's are never "owned" after all they do say pets take after their owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom