grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot Premium Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    thanks Kathy. This is awesome!

we keep our chicks inside for a couple of weeks. A lot of cleaning! I was joking one time about letting my Henrietta staying in the house. I'd let her if it wasn't for all the pooping. I'd have to make pearl give her baths though. I see on the thread Kathy posted that they sell duck diapers. I don't think I could talk pearl into changing Henriettas diapers though. Henrietta always wants to come inside. I've brought her in a time or two but only for a few minutes.

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    sending you a pm

[​IMG] And the chicken with white earlobes that will lay white eggs was a rooster with red earlobes with some white feathers above. Ignorance is bliss.

[​IMG] [​IMG] Double ha-ha!!

Enola, Sorry to hear it's situation normal at the hospital as far as noise and disruptions. I had a melt down after my second son was born due to lack of sleep. They had me right by the chatty nurses station, and when I finally fell asleep after 48 hours of no sleep, a guy woke me up at 4am to draw blood! I almost hit him! Unloaded on the nurse that rewoke me up 30 minutes later. Must have scared her because she put a big sign on my door and the noisy nurses station must have moved there party elsewhere until I checked out.

You have to find that balance of keeping Mike at the hospital long enough to get treatment, but not so long that they kill him. [​IMG]

Okay, so you realize your reactions are totally sane, right? Not sure what kind of meds you are taking, but maybe you don't really need them. Anger is a legitimate response for someone stuck in the middle. Maybe it can help you get unstuck. [​IMG]

3. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Cooking turnip greens, cornbread & fried green tomatoes for lunch. Craving fresh food today because i ate canned soup yesterday. Neighbor gave me greens from her garden.

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Sounds delicious, jane! What time should I be there?

5. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Better catch a fast jet because when gs gets home from school he will devour the greens. One of his favorites.

6. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    with that Little Blue Pill it can be hard for up to 4 hours at a time. or so the commercials say.

8. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    sounds sort of like his "person" as we all know cat's are never "owned" after all they do say pets take after their owner.

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Good morning argh ear washes and face licks and cold wet noses any where they can reach. Dog's not only know nothing about time changes but evidently also have a death wish.

10. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Granny I have been thinking (at least accused of that occasionally) Your daughter being "clean" might well cause Idiot sperm donor to have a panic attack. I get the feeling that when "clean" your daughter is a very strong willed person (after all look at her mother) and might realize that thing have to change or maybe even leave IDIOT. By her being "dirty" it is more easy for him to control her and make himself feel more like a man and when something goes wrong its not his fault its the drugs or hers. Tuff love but also understanding is the way to go IMHO. Also the "real" world is a scary place especially for some one who hasn't really been "with it" for a number of years.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by