grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    A cat person, another reason to love ya!

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Mare I think it's their attitude. And their looks they give you. Mine looks at me sometimes as if it's thinking, (you stupid, stupid man. Don't you know that I have you trained?) Although my cat's a little confused. We had kittens here before and he's a male but he'd pick them up one by one and carry them to bed. He cleaned them all the time. Now we've got puppies that he thinks he's the mother of as well.

4. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    [​IMG]

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Mike swears he hates my cat. But, he is lying, I can tell. The cat sleeps with him........

He says to her - get away from me stupid farking cat! Then she goes under the table and stares at him. It's a love affair, I know it is.

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Ok, I just saw a thread that I thought was a joke. I'm not bashing by no means. I just didn't know people actually done this. Some people really keep chickens in their house? Do any of you? Anyone know how they keep them from pooping all over everything? Can you letterbox train a chicken?

7. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/632070/show-off-your-house-ducks

-Kathy

8. casportpony

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    test - ignore

9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I think for some reason most guys a scared to admit that they love cats for some reason.(twist I'm talking about opposite of k9 here so get your mind outta the gutter.) They are really the purrfect pet for a guy. They take care of themselves for the most part.

10. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Red, I think it is Blooie's daughter that has a whole flock of ducks in her house!!

I hatch chick, I have a brooder in the house, I keep the chicks in it for 3 days, then out they go, they stink!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by