grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny I have been thinking (at least accused of that occasionally) Your daughter being "clean" might well cause Idiot sperm donor to have a panic attack. I get the feeling that when "clean" your daughter is a very strong willed person (after all look at her mother) and might realize that thing have to change or maybe even leave IDIOT. By her being "dirty" it is more easy for him to control her and make himself feel more like a man and when something goes wrong its not his fault its the drugs or hers. Tuff love but also understanding is the way to go IMHO. Also the "real" world is a scary place especially for some one who hasn't really been "with it" for a number of years.

with that Little Blue Pill  it can be hard for up to 4 hours at a time.   or so the commercials say. 
and what am I suppose to do with it. Pearls at work and I have carpertunnal.

Granny     I have been thinking (at least accused of that occasionally)    Your daughter  being "clean"  might well cause  Idiot sperm donor  to have a panic attack.   I get the feeling that when "clean"  your daughter  is a very strong willed person (after all look at her mother) and  might realize that thing have to change or maybe even leave IDIOT.   By her being "dirty" it is more easy for him to control her and make himself feel more like a man  and when something goes wrong its not his fault its the drugs or hers.    Tuff love  but also understanding is the way to go IMHO.    Also the "real" world is a scary place especially for some one who hasn't really been "with it" for a number of years.  
well said twist.

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
You poor thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom