1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Now I'm off to wrangle some chickens, 2nd worming time. You all have a great day [​IMG]

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    You too Lisa. Good luck with the worming.

3. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
  4. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Look what I found!

A remake of Peter Pan!!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  5. enola

...... oops!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
  7. campingshaws

campingshaws Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

It's so frustrating. DH put the collar on him last night in the house "just to see" if it altered his behavior. Then he was saying "look how good he's being. He's such a different dog with this thing on. He's listening so much better." And I said "you think it's the collar an not the month of hard work I've put into training him?"

I was a little :rant.

When he said the stuff about retrieving ducks I asked if he was going to actually hunt with Ben? "Maybe." Ok, then you train Ben and I'll go back to Jewel. "Jewel's my dog." Fine! Then I'll train Ben and dammed if I care whether he retrieves ducks or not.

I've been without my meds a few days, so the rage is running close to the surface. Plus DH and my mom are not getting along, and I'm just stuck in the middle. They're both too passive aggressive to do anything but talk crap about the other to me. I defend my DH, because my mom is nutso.

8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Lmao :lau :lau. Enola you've got me crying now. Great costume.

9. enola

Mike's legs are much better. But, he is physically exhausted. The nurses are waking him up every hour or so. This morning he looked like hell. I fell asleep at 6 pm in the hospital room. When I got woke up by a loud mouth nurse at 11 pm. I never went back to sleep. The final straw was when they made him get out of bed at 2 am to weigh him! !

I had to leave before they threw me out.

10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'll never understand stupid crap like weighing patients at God awful times of the morning. Hope you and him both can get some sleep today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by