grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I wonder if it goes by time. Seems like one day I could only give three.

2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I think you might be right, Red. I ran out yesterday, and seems like I only had 4 before I ran out. Got to save up for a while.

3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mornin! I'm off to the pound to find some doggies! TTY this pm. Have a super day! Is this Harry and his friend?

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I don't know that for sure but I could've sworn one day I only used three before I ran out.

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Hope you find some good ones mutt. And I think that saying on the horse pic. Is true lol. I think we're all home :gig

6. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I know all about Zoloft. Without it, I would go nuts. All the pain, troubles and just the way the world's headed would be to much for me to handle. I've been finding out that a lot of people my age and older have to take them or something else. I was embarrassed when the Dr prescribe them for me. Heck come to find out, a lot of my family and friends take them. I thought I was the only nut job that had to take them lol. Guess I'm normal .

8. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

I started with antidepressants when my dd was 14 months old. I had serious post-partum depression that everyone kept telling me was just the baby blues. I've switched meds and doses through the years, but it's been pretty consistent.

I'm a big advocate for being medicated. If you have a headache, no one cares if you take a Tylenol. If you've got a stomach ache, no one cares if you take antacid. So if you've got a brain thing, or a heart prob, or whatevs, then take your meds.

9. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Yikes! Never heard of that and had to look it up. Yeah, rage is probably not going to help anything. I've just met so many people in my life who feel bad if they get angry over an unfair situation, and they suppress it or choke it off. I think anger can be used to channel a person's energies into making constructive changes. Rage would be destructive. You are right about meds for brain things. I have a sister in law with paranoid schizophrenia. Some family members don't "believe" in mental illness and think she is acting that way on purpose. Who would do that?

10. campingshaws

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

It's the worst feeling. Like watching myself out of body. I can recognize myself making bad, hurtful decisions but I feel powerless to stop it. It's such an out of control feeling and that's what puts me in bed. If I'm under the covers, I can't lose control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by