grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Is everybody napping so they can stay up late tonight posting. Maybe some have been put in time out. Granny did u hear from the doctor about Tom s tests?

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I called again. his dr. still havent received the results and said they will contact the heart dr. in the am.

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    That's funny camping. I remember we had it in the ninth grade. For some reason we'd pick on a guy if he took that class. We thought it was sectarian work. And you know, a man can't be a Secretary. That's number 103 in the man code booklet :lau

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    just finished reading the captions . really great ones there. That is a rooster right ?

5. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Finally caught up on posts. Now I forgot what I wanted to comment on. Lol

I went for my stress test today. Yup, I'm stressed all right. Lol

They will be making several months of 3X per week cardiac rehab which they said I should have had already. :(

6. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Awesome score! DS recently bought himself an old typewriter at a yard sale (at our feed store, lol), there are still a couple of fixes it needs to get it up and running, but in the meantime he has fun plunking away on it.

7. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Neither of mine work! :lau I don't know anything about ribbon, or where to get it...

8. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    We found it on Amazon - pretty cheaply, too. His just has a couple of sticky keys and the spooler doesn't pick up like it should -- found a guy not far from here who likes to work on them as a hobby, just a matter of getting it up to him.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    everyone MIA today ? I havent needed to talk to myself in a long time but i still remember how. I am proud of myself for all I got done today. Just hope I dont pay tomorrow. haha It was such a beautiful day. Most of the trees are bare now and humongous leaves crunch under my feet. I sat outside to catch my breath and it sounds like rain when the wind blows from falling leaves. It was in the 70s and so nice.
    I managed to find a yard sale on my way home today and forgot I had ice cream. brand new crock pot for $10. , wall hanging cupboard for bathroom $5., 2 wind spinners and a sock for the porch new, $1.50, and some stuffed animals for the dogs. They were having a ball with them til the frog croaked and the angel started reciting ,"Now I lay me down to sleep" in a young childs voice. I took that one away from them because I didnt want them to associate a childs voice with chewing and they walk a circle around the croaking frog but they still have 2 more they are playing with. I love it when they throw it in the air.

10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by