grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the Kevlar being puncture proof but it might need sometime of metal "corset" to stop them from the pressure of the bite I would think. and some form of head protection.
Lucky for me coyotes are wiley. I am sure they have eyed my Chihuahuas before but didn't jump into my front yard and pack one off because they were in a pack. They cornered the meter reader one day and he was actually afraid of them, lol. Also my chickens are free range and much easier to cart off than a yapping, snapping Chihuahua.

Wishing the pic of your cat is beautiful :love

A Christmas tree in there and it would look very festive indeed!! Would love a fire place like that, we just have a plain boring gas fire.

Wishing the pic of your cat is beautiful
love.gif

A Christmas tree in there and it would look very festive indeed!! Would love a fire place like that, we just have a plain boring gas fire.

gas fires can be nice but not really in to the smell and if its rotten eggs get the heck out of the building. Our natural gas has an odor mixed in with it (safety feature) so if you have a leak is smells like rotten eggs.

Lucky for me coyotes are wiley.  I am sure they have eyed my Chihuahuas before but didn't jump into my front yard and pack one off because they were in a pack. They cornered the meter reader one day and he was actually afraid of them, lol.  Also my chickens are free range and much easier to cart off than a yapping, snapping Chihuahua.

:gig I would be with the meter reader too!! Scared to death of chihuahua dogs! My aunt had one when we were kids and it was snappy and always went for us!!
Has stuck with me forever LOL.

Quote:
Are you in California? The coyotes are getting much bolder in some areas, but I haven't heard of them going after a meter reader. Hope he had his pepper spray! At some point, something will have to be done about it. I can understand not being able to walk in a park because of aggressive coyotes (we had that happen in the south Bay Area), but going after a person working where people live is too much. They're gonna grab a child some day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom