grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

It's me confusing things I think wishing!! Reading back I'm thinking coyotes now? Either way I would be scared of both!!

I'm a wimp. I save my bravery for dreams!! I've killed foxes with my bare hands in those!!

3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

4 years. It's really easy to hate these murderous heathens until you realize they never had a chance. They did what they had to and were forced to do. That said, there are a few that are just evil or Psychopaths. Some of them are monsters. I do this for free. There's a group, Kids In Conflict that chips in $$ for food and supplies. It's a great program. Here's a pic of 2 of the boys
    .[​IMG]

4. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Warm fire, stupid time change, my brain is definatly in low gear tonight! Told you it wouldn't be the last time! [​IMG]

5. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Your doing a fab job there Mutt :thumbsup

There are a few programs a little like yours over here but with horses. It's amazing how an animal can bring the good out in people, even their true self can emerge.

6. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

ZACTLY!!! CANDY! They will do anything for CANDY! Tell me more? How on earth do you get through to juvenile drug addicts?

7. Yorkshire Coop

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Mine is seriously not in gear yet :lau
    More coffee needed :drool

8. IceAngel

IceAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2013
    No, I am in British Columbia, Canada. We do have very bold coyotes but it wasn't the coyote that cornered the meter reader, it was my Chihuahuas.....looking back on my post I could have worded it better. Coyotes generally hunt alone, while wolves hunt in packs, however, we had an incidence in eastern Canada where a young musician was killed by a pack of coyotes. She was just going for a jog in a Park.
    Chihuahuas can be snippy, especially when there is a bunch of them.....but mine are so cute and tiny, I couldn't imagine anyone being afraid of them.....it's kinda like being afraid of a bunch of mosquitoes, lol.

9. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  10. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    have you tried maybe putting a cast iron tea kettle or pot in front of or on top of the "fire" that would add a little humidity and not use any extra power. maybe with a little vanilla or cloves in the water then you have good stinkums

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by