grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    I cannot keep up with you all of you, lol.

-Kathy

2. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Good morning everyone. The sun is shining but it is cold outside this morning. Just glad to have a break from the rain. Getting the boys off to school so I can start enjoying my five hour reprieve. Hope everyone is doing well today.

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Morning everyone, Its still morning for a while. slept late again. sounds like you all had a good evening. Im wondering if its been a month since i got that B-12 shot. feels like it has. getting the kids today for a few hrs. fun times ! only 4 i think. I will need to put my , can I , can I, ear plugs in. I normally just say, I dont know , can you ?

4. lindalouly

I have a super power. I can block out all kid voices, especially those that come at me in a form of a request.[​IMG]

5. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Camping, venomous or not and I would still be running!! Your very brave tackling them, I salute you :bow

Good morning to you all :frow

Only four granny :eek: Would be more than enough for me!! Def get those ear plugs out!!

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    @casportpony I see you got your feather renewed !!
    Linda, wish I had that magical power. I really dont care if they have that 2nd piece of whatever or if they can go play or ect.... But why must they ask you for every little thing they do ? Can I take my shoes off is a good one.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, she has 6. the oldest dont need babysitting and the youngest is 2. I dont think I will have him. Just the ones coming on the bus.

8. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'm having to expand the starship it looks like. Lol she's still on the eggs today. ::weee

Granny told me about them. You put a hole in a cookie tin and put the bulb and fixture through the hole. Set the waterer on top and plug it in. 25To 40watt bulb. Look up cookie tin heater. Directions and pics on a thread on here. It describes it better than I can.

x2

you got the party ball (those wouldn't get me through the night in my drinking years ) but I've got the keg. Looks like I'm nine months pregnant and the baby's dropped. So no way could I reach it :lau

so he's got a Prince Albert?

nope. Granny done said you had to sleep in another bed :gig

I just go commando. That way you don't see nothing but the moon.

I was hoping you would get to see results after the got out. I know that it would make you happy to hear that some were succeeding in life. My aunt fosters troubled children. She was the supervisor over dss here. It always made her feel good to hear that some of her kids were graduating college and succeeding in life. After hearing what those kids went through, it's a wonder any of them made it. Unreal some of the stuff she told me. She went on ahead and adopted two. Now those two are straight a students in private schools. This is just another great thing that you do. Thank you so much mutt. You are a wonderful person and I'm honored that we are friends.

no other chickens can get to her. She's in a crate by herself with food and water. Should I not let her out by herself to free range? She's got plenty of room in the dog kennel. I thought she may just want to walk around outside of the kennel a little bit. Should I just keep her in it and let her get up and stretch in there and not outside?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  9. lindalouly

School aged ones are good to put to work. When my boys were younger my dad would make them practice hammering nails into wood. Kept them busy for awhile. As they got older he has chores for them to do around the garage and yard... Don't know how he did it cause I can't get them to clean their rooms.

10. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    You will be busy busy busy then!!

Has anyone discovered who the mystery gifter is?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by