grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camping does it have a yellow ring around its neck? If so its a green ring neck snake. Ringnecks can also be black with orange rings around neck.

Yay! I am so happy for you and Mike. Now we pray he keeps improving. :)

Hey Bert. The ring necks around here don't get very big at all. Probably 2 feet tops.

Time to laugh at Mare......have been shirring here at my desk since lunch thinking I was losing my mind because I kept hearing voices. .....tiny little whisper voices. .......just realized it was my ear phones that are plugged into the laptop and sitting on my desk, apparently I had the comedy channel running on my Pandora feed.
lau.gif

so spent 50 plus minutes with 4 different "help" desks dealing with a cc chargeback started by the cc company not the card holder. Result I called my cc guy and left him a message. Help desk MY AZZ

Welcome Bert.

That was fast granny. I was trying to id camping's snake and then my dad called. I get back and you're all done!

Hi Bert!
frow.gif
Welcome.

Grey Mare, there's nothing worse than when those little voices are hounding you.
lol.png

It was COLD last night. 37º and it's not going to get out of the mid 60s today and the wind is blowing cold air down from Alaska. I don't like the wind.
tongue.gif
All done whining.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom