grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twist, I have done a lot of home repairs. plumbing, repairs, stairs inside where the contractors said they could be done. knocked walls down, ran electric. just a few of my talents. But please dont send me into the kitchen unless dinner is done .

Quote:
good suggestions !!!! bet she wont have the patience to do that tho.
lau.gif

She won't.....
lau.gif

I can't stay but a few. Good morning for some & good afternoon for others. I've got a lot on my plate today, plus I have to run into town.

Mutt ~ I am so proud of all you do for the animals, therapy patients & the trouble youth. Your wearing some pretty big shoes there honey. God is blessing so many people thru you, your a very special lady :hugs

Wishing ~ I never knew that you were a teacher for our trouble youth. I can't say enough about our world being a better place because of YOU & the MUTTS of this world. Thank you for everything you accomplished :hugs

Granny ~ thank you for being such a caring woman, especially to your grandkids. If they didn't have you to learn that woman are not to be treated lower than an animal. Then there would be 6 boys coming to age that wouldn't have any idea how to respect a woman ~ You Go Girl!

Lindalouly ~ Thank God for parents that were there for you, so that you could change & become the woman that you are today. We are all proud of you.

Camping, York & Danna ~ thank you for being our own cheerleader squad for when times are tough. Just seeing one of your jokes, a funny story or if one of you are having a hard day. It reminds me to get off the pity pot & be a better person :hugs to you all.

Red & Twist ~ thank you for being our little trouble makers that keep us all laughing. This site wouldn't be the same without you two :hugs

BertS ~ a very joyful welcome to the hen house. I think this coop is big enough for another roo. Sounds to me like you have a very special other half. And that makes you very special because you see her as a very strong woman & you're not threatened by that as some men can be.

I'm not certain what Mare, Enola, Tippy & Angel are up too, but I hope it is fun!!!

I've used up my time alloted for lunch, must run for now, but will be back later. If I've forgotten anyone please forgive me & know it wasn't intentional.

P.S. Red, every broody is different, my first broody I separated from the flock. She was in her own broody cage & she was very determined. She wouldn't get off the nest for nothing unless I removed her. She would run around spastic for food, water, broody poo & to dust bathe. She usually was out only 10-15 minutes tops. My second broody, a Silkie I just blocked it off to the nest boxes. The other Silkie that was laying at the time preferred going to the layers coop to lay her egg anyways, so no problem there. When the babies were a week old, I added an addition bed box to the Silkie coop & Momma & babies slept there. I took a chance with the Silkies because they tend to be more gentle. It all worked out, momma had the young ones out the first week with no ill affect. Sure hope your broody will stay focused.

Have a great afternoon everyone, ttfn
263a.png

Last edited:
But I could !

I really dont see the need though. even though its pressed wood there is a "ledger" built inside at the top. white pine i am sure but he dont need to sit on it. probably gonna hid all the candy from the kids . (me).
Thank you Bert.

But I could !

I really dont see the need though. even though its pressed wood there is a "ledger" built inside at the top. white pine i am sure but he dont need to sit on it. probably gonna hid all the candy from the kids . (me).
Thank you Bert.
no ma'am use the ledger board to only hold the cupboard in place, while you attach to the wall. then remove, and done.

well a little silicone in the screw holes for the ledger board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom