grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the damage, how long have these boys been without a lady. If its been awhile they are going to be brutal in the beginning, especially if they find a favorite.

Sometimes with multiple boys first being set lose with the ladies, they might all try to get the same gal. Sometimes fertility is worse with multiple roos because of the competition between them.

Last edited:
Quote: thanks I knew 2 roo's usually doesn't work as they only have each other to fight. but with 3 some one always gets a break, KIND OF LIKE HERE currently
lau.gif

Oh, the usual... Just picking up some new birds that will soon be a third of my total flock. :lau

These are for the camp, and from a fellow BYCer. I don't have the coop of course, but they were too good to pass!

SO more info and pics when I pick them up tomorrow.

Oh, the usual... Just picking up some new birds that will soon be a third of my total flock.
lau.gif

These are for the camp, and from a fellow BYCer. I don't have the coop of course, but they were too good to pass!

SO more info and pics when I pick them up tomorrow.

congrats so much for down sizing LMAO

sort of figured accusing you of being in the family way might get you to set the record straight.
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom