grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they sure the tester was working right?

Have a good vacation Melon. :)

Kathy that is a good idea for emergency info. Good news on kitty too.

2 chicks so far.

Last edited:
Ya my dad went down the same road, very sad. He even lost a the big toe. That never healed completely, they were discussing having to amputate that leg to the knee just before his liver failed & he went into congestive heart failure and died. Diabetes is very serous, my youngest daughter(she's 28) has had serouse health problems since her late teens. Medication, RA & depression has helped her gain a LOT of weight. I am so scared that she will be diagnosed with diabetes.
1f622.png

My DH has already had both lens in eyes replaced and neuropathy so bad he had to go to neurologist to get large enough dose of meds to be able to keep working. He knows the consequences of eating honey buns and drinking coke. My daughters say let him eat what he wants but who is going to be here taking care of him? Jane
So sorry Jane, my dad had so many vision problems too. He was almost legally blind by the time he passed. Its horrible being the bystanders & care givers, having to watch your loved one get worse with every passing day. I think the hardest part for my dad was losing his sight. After he had lost the strength to get around anymore he at least had his hobbies, but once his sight deminished he no longer could do those either. The biggest problem with diabetes is that no matter how well you take care of your sugar, you still will die from a complication of diabetes. That's why its a silent killer. So many people don't feel sick or anything when they are first diagnosed with it. So if your not watching your numbers it is silently attacking all of your orgins. Nasty disease, sorry for ranting.

Last edited:
Well coops finally done. Worked my tall off the last three days. Had to because the chicks were flying out of the container that we had them in . Coop looks ok I guess pearl might post pics tonight. How's everyone doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom