grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camping, the bird that is in the front in this picture is a creation that a breeder friend mixed up. He is a cross of a Speckled Sussex Hen and a Buckeye X Barred Rock Roo. She calls them a Crele Sussex. They are huge gentle things, he doesn't like to be handled, but he has never been aggressive in the least bit. Good thing or he would have went to freezer camp.

Camping, the bird that is in the front in this picture is a creation that a breeder friend mixed up. He is a cross of a Speckled Sussex Hen and a Buckeye X Barred Rock Roo. She calls them a Crele Sussex. They are huge gentle things, he doesn't like to be handled, but he has never been aggressive in the least bit. Good thing or he would have went to freezer camp.

That's awesome! I'm hoping to get some pretty babies off the SS roo and RIR hens.

Hi all! Just got into Ireland and have 1568 posts to catch up on.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am still alive and got in safely. It is almost midnight here and I have to get to bed, Goodnight, warm fuzzies to all.

Hi all! Read all the posts, no time to comment in detail. Glad Melon made it to Ireland!!! Camping
celebrate.gif
for chickens! Enola, glad Mikes home and hopefully on the mend. Granny, Tom had a Dr appt? hope it went well. Howdy Bert! Wishing, still want to comment about your teaching at YO. Twist, beautiful video. Chicken, nice to help those folks. Hi York! Hi Ol Mare! Hi Tippy! Hi RED! How did it go at the Dr? That's it for me. Hope I didn't miss anybody.
I'm doing a presentation and demo on the different types of working and service dogs at Mt Sac College this pm, so I'll be a late lurker. Ya'll have fun!
BTW, Walmart online has womens snow pants for $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom