grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

listening to Lady Gaga   LOL  who would have thought this old fart would like her  :lau

You just like all the crazy outfits she wear twist... :lau

lol   actually its the lyric's  she puts a lot of good messages in the   and admittedly the outfits don't hurt.   Although  I don't think she is  drop dead gorgeous  there is something unique about here.    @ all time favorite sings are Cher and Pasty Cline
See I could see Lady Gaga out at Twisted Acres :gig

Not going to tease you too much Twist. I know how much fun it is to have to input data back into a program after it has eaten the original. Only had 2 years though, best of luck with that.

Quote:
lol actually its the lyric's she puts a lot of good messages in the and admittedly the outfits don't hurt. Although I don't think she is drop dead gorgeous there is something unique about here. @ all time favorite sings are Cher and Pasty Cline
See I could see Lady Gaga out at Twisted Acres
gig.gif

boggles the mind that one does.

Do you freeze your Roos and old hens twist?

plan on plucking and freezing the roos  as they are this springs chicks   The old birds I think just breast and thighs and legs  everything else is going into  the "lard kettle" and get cooked down for the survivors to eat.    It's a real chicken eat chicken world at the farm    The very old roo's  3 or 4 are just going straight to the kettle  mainly as they are just to BIG for the hens. 

That's what I do with my older birds if I can't sell them for a few bucks.

I just hate passing on 3 year old hens to someone else  might turn them off of chickens. 
I never let my hens go that long, by 18 months I want to have all new production birds in place. They are only at their best for a year & after that you run the chance of internal laying or a burst egg. And I'm always honest with the people I sell to.

Not going to tease you too much Twist. I know how much fun it is to have to input data back into a program after it has eaten the original. Only had 2 years though, best of luck with that.

thank you  :hugs

well I suppose I have better get at it.   TTFN 
Good luck twist, don't forget to grab a bite to eat & another cup of coffee when you can.

listening to Lady Gaga   LOL  who would have thought this old fart would like her  :lau

You just like all the crazy outfits she wear twist... :lau

lol   actually its the lyric's  she puts a lot of good messages in the   and admittedly the outfits don't hurt.   Although  I don't think she is  drop dead gorgeous  there is something unique about here.    @ all time favorite sings are Cher and Pasty Cline

See I could see Lady Gaga out at Twisted Acres :gig

boggles the mind that one does. 
She's one of a kind for sure :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom