grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped DS off at the FFA "Halloween party" (postponed due to weather last week), he surprised me wanting to go as he is not one to go to anything like thatso was more than happy to play chauffeur. One of the families does it every year. ....bbq, bonfire, hayride and haunted trail......it's just enough of a drive that it really doesn't make sense to go home and drove all the way back again so trying to kill two hours in town. So far I've been to lowes to rent a carpet cleaner and now think I'll hit tsc, talk about a girl who knows how to do Friday night, lol.
DH is off to DDs for the weekend. .....they're going to a football game tomorrow, it's homecoming week up there, not sure the old man knows what he's in for.....really means a lot that he went and they are getting time together, even more that it was his idea. I honestly don't know that they have had this much daddy/daughter time to themselves since I was in the hospital having DS. Hope they get through the weekend on a good note.
you sure know how to party! Don't forget Walmart if you're gonna really tear up the town! Sounds nice for DS. Really nice for DH and DD. I like alone time to piddle around shopping when I'm not in a rush. Relaxing. Can you squeeze in some forbidden junk food or a dinner out?

no Tippy I dont . I just wait for someone that feels like doing it.

Mutt, I think the splash is very beautiful. they all are but shes is my fav.

camping, Congrats ! Long day ?

clap.gif
love it!
Thanks Peep! That should have been my WHOLE setup before I went plum nuts!

We stopped for supper, so here we are loading back up! My two kiddos, three RIR pullets (will be 1 year old in January) one elderly (4-5 years?) amerecauna hen, and seven 3-mo babies, RIR and RIR/amerecauna pullets and one RIR cockerel. One GIANT hanging feeder, several big waterers, half a bag of chick feed, and homegrown satsumas and lemons.

you sure know how to party! Don't forget Walmart if you're gonna really tear up the town! Sounds nice for DS. Really nice for DH and DD. I like alone time to piddle around shopping when I'm not in a rush. Relaxing. Can you squeeze in some forbidden junk food or a dinner out?
lol, just came out of Walmart....I always feel like I need a drink (or three)by the time I'm done in Walmart lol

We stopped for supper, so here we are loading back up! My two kiddos, three RIR pullets (will be 1 year old in January) one elderly (4-5 years?) amerecauna hen, and seven 3-mo babies, RIR and RIR/amerecauna pullets and one RIR cockerel. One GIANT hanging feeder, several big waterers, half a bag of chick feed, and homegrown satsumas and lemons.
fabulous haul there, camping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom