grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meah shiny things have been extra shiny lately. Sorry I've been so quiet lately.

My interview at the recruitment agency was bumped from Friday to now Monday morning. Going to put in my notice at Kmart very soon...you couldn't pay me enough to work Thanksgiving and Black Friday and they want both. For minimum wage. Nope. Figure it's about time I may as well start working a big kid job that I'm qualified for - sadly me trying to find said job on my own hasn't done me any good - maybe all the Canadian experience scares them...so going through an agency. Hubs is happy I'll be quitting Kmart...ill be happy when I get a big kid job that can actually pay some bills and put some aside for retirement/general savings/house fund. And I mean having an actual schedule! Blessed day!

Peach (the mutt) finally had her vet visit down here. Thankfully, the vet didn't give me too much grief (I was over on her rabies shot by a good six months. Eep!) but she has packed on some pounds. Looks like she'll be running with me if she likes it or not. (She's been getting lazy with that lately so I've let her be lazy...)

Kinda disgruntled with the hubs. I dragged him with me to this so he could be a part of it...he spent the time on his phone THE WHOLE TIME. (Texting and posting not talking. But still...

The girls only gave me four eggs today. Tsk. Oh well, I still have more than I know what to do with.

Edit. The noodlehead, though he's been behaving himself aggression wise...is starting to make me reconsider the soup pot. He's been such a pain in the butt to get to go into the coop! (Both nuggets are actually. But sparkles at least I can pick up and put her in there. So there I was, holding sparkles under my arm, trying to herd the noodlehead...sigh.

Last edited:
its an honest job. Never been shopping those days. dont like shopping that well. LOL I hope you land something you like soon.
fl.gif

says its been a day since enola was on FB
I tried to send her a pm but couldn't say much but how her and Mike were before my keypad disappeared. Not sure if it went through or not.

Meah shiny things have been extra shiny lately. Sorry I've been so quiet lately.

My interview at the recruitment agency was bumped from Friday to now Monday morning. Going to put in my notice at Kmart very soon...you couldn't pay me enough to work Thanksgiving and Black Friday and they want both. For minimum wage. Nope. Figure it's about time I may as well start working a big kid job that I'm qualified for - sadly me trying to find said job on my own hasn't done me any good - maybe all the Canadian experience scares them...so going through an agency. Hubs is happy I'll be quitting Kmart...ill be happy when I get a big kid job that can actually pay some bills and put some aside for retirement/general savings/house fund. And I mean having an actual schedule! Blessed day!

Peach (the mutt) finally had her vet visit down here. Thankfully, the vet didn't give me too much grief (I was over on her rabies shot by a good six months. Eep!) but she has packed on some pounds. Looks like she'll be running with me if she likes it or not. (She's been getting lazy with that lately so I've let her be lazy...)

Kinda disgruntled with the hubs. I dragged him with me to this so he could be a part of it...he spent the time on his phone THE WHOLE TIME. (Texting and posting not talking. But still...

The girls only gave me four eggs today. Tsk. Oh well, I still have more than I know what to do with.

Edit. The noodlehead, though he's been behaving himself aggression wise...is starting to make me reconsider the soup pot. He's been such a pain in the butt to get to go into the coop! (Both nuggets are actually. But sparkles at least I can pick up and put her in there. So there I was, holding sparkles under my arm, trying to herd the noodlehead...sigh.
sorry you're having trouble with th chickens. I finally got mine going to their coops a dark by themselves. Makes things so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom