grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So got the rest of the license crap I need to hunt deer. So far 46.00 and that's before I set out of the door. I think deer meat might just cost more then yak meat even. Got everything else ready to go sitting by door. Truck fully gased. Have to set alarm for about 6 am tomorrow. Might actually beat beth up and then I can "bounce" on her face for a change.
lau.gif

We have a few retired horses and a bunch of Welsh Ponies. Don't ride much these days, but yes, I ride.

-Kathy

My friend breeds the section D Welsh, the big traditional ones. She has beautiful stallion, Jenson. She's sold a few foals that have gone all the way to Sweden.

Does she have a website? We have mostly Section A's, and one of those came from Ceulan Stud! Also love the D's, but for now were're happy with the little ones.

-Kathy

I would like to get a Percheron for riding and the farm. Great and Grand father both raised registered ones. Need to get to Ohio to the NA percheron headquarters and see if anyone still has some from those bloodlines. I just think it would be way cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom