grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for sharing that Tippy, that will help Red a lot.
Yes thank you tippy.
That's just awful Tippy him being more concerned about the blasted doors!! Good on you for smashing them up, I would have done the same!! After reading this no wonder he's your ex :highfive:
tippy I had you peg as this small little thing that you never heard a peep out of . Never thought you had that in you lol. Good job.
Hi everyone! I know its been awile, but my computer broke. Had to get a new one. I just wanted to "pop" in and show that I am still alive. I also have pictures from my trip I wanted to share:
great pics melon
How's the broody today, Red?
she's still sitting. I'm amazed at her determination.

Hubs is working on project toterhome at his shop....I came down with him cause he wanted me to clean it out (but right now it's on jack supports cause he's working on tires so I'm hanging out in my car lol I'll get back to it when it's not on jack stands!)

Did some shopping while I was "down the hill" as well. Got some new work duds for cheap for when I do land a big kid job. Sure I have a wardrobe full at home but that's from 20-30 lbs ago....so yeah. Butt doesn't fit in those pants so well right now. But now I can survive a week without doing laundry, so yay.

Hubs is working on project toterhome at his shop....I came down with him cause he wanted me to clean it out (but right now it's on jack supports cause he's working on tires so I'm hanging out in my car lol I'll get back to it when it's not on jack stands!)

Did some shopping while I was "down the hill" as well. Got some new work duds for cheap for when I do land a big kid job. Sure I have a wardrobe full at home but that's from 20-30 lbs ago....so yeah. Butt doesn't fit in those pants so well right now. But now I can survive a week without doing laundry, so yay.
Fingers crossed for the big kid job!
fl.gif

Really debating hopping in my car and headed home. Came down here cause hubs wanted me to do some cleaning in the "toterhome" while he works on the engine swap and all that.

Now he's getting all mad at me cause "hand me this size nut and bolt from that pile there"

Uh. Dude. I have no idea what that size means. Just tell me the smaller of the two! I'm sitting on a chair in the shade now cause I don't want to be moving about inside said truck while it's on jack stands while he does some rear end work on it....ugh.

I'm being grumpy now. He won't be stranded here if I do leave. He took his work truck and I took my car so I could do some shopping this am.

Really debating hopping in my car and headed home. Came down here cause hubs wanted me to do some cleaning in the "toterhome" while he works on the engine swap and all that.

Now he's getting all mad at me cause "hand me this size nut and bolt from that pile there"

Uh. Dude. I have no idea what that size means. Just tell me the smaller of the two! I'm sitting on a chair in the shade now cause I don't want to be moving about inside said truck while it's on jack stands while he does some rear end work on it....ugh.

I'm being grumpy now. He won't be stranded here if I do leave. He took his work truck and I took my car so I could do some shopping this am.
I say head home. If you can't clean up inside, do what you want to do.

He has the plan that he leaves his truck here overnight and we head back home in my car, and then tomorrow am more work.
It's like...ugh. I've got some stuff I could do on the home front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom