grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda ! An incubator , how exciting.
celebrate.gif
what did you use ?
Jane, thats not a bad # shoot room for more .. lol any pictures ?

my chores are done.
wee.gif
I think I also fell asleep out there. sun felt just that good. dinner is a cold sandwich and thats it

Yay. Hubs "fixed" my sunroof. (Aka made it so it's closed properly and don't touch it DONT TOUCH IT!!)

He also made the comment at how much my car smokes. Um yep we've known it smoked since you got it....

What was that saying about cobbler's kids and mechanics wives? Lol.

great Star . maybe he is seeing the error of his ways . hahaa

No. He had me pricing out a brand new v60 (Volvo).

Yeah cause we can afford a 40k+ car.

"Oh but warranty"

Then started looking on Craigslist for a used v50 (older but still newer than my Volvo wagon). Yeah that looks a bit more reasonable lol.

well, It will be new to you.. I dont think i would like a brand new car. be afraid i would make a mess, burn a hole in it.
I changed my avatar and it dont show up. I have already requested a title change to go with it and you can only change that every 3 months.
he.gif

I had a brand new car up north. Bought me a 2012 Mazda 3. Thing got phenomenal gas mileage and was a pretty decent ride. Six speed (standard trans), leather seats, sunroof, bum warmers, all the good stuff. Had to sell it though before I came down :(

Hubs vetoed another Mazda. The wife's car has to have enough power to please him it seems. *eye roll*.

Why can't the wife's car just be a practical vehicle that gets her through her hypothetical commute in relative comfort with good gas mileage? Lol

I've put my foot down that he's not ever allowed a brand new car for a vehicle for himself since he'd destroy it before we are done paying for it.

well, It will be new to you..  I dont think i would like a brand new car. be afraid i would make a mess, burn a hole in it.
I changed my avatar and it dont show up. I have already requested a title change to go with it and you can only change that every 3 months. :he

Your avatar has changed :highfive:

You can change title every 2 months, it's in the first post on the new request thread. I'm sure it used to be 3 though or that's what I thought :idunno

What you had on your sarnie? I had ham today, pre packed stuff though and dint taste of a right lot either. That must be good I thought if tastes rubbish it can't have that many calories!!

Been grocery shopping and a bit of Christmas shopping too, can't believe I'm bring organised!! Not like me at all, I must have a glitch somewhere. I didn't buy any rubbish so that I'm not tempted to eat it. Im feeling a little peckish now but I'm behaving and going to have a banana.
Got Charlie a Christmas jumper, not sure if he will where it Christmas Day ~

Hope someone gets me one :fl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom