grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I stay logged on just to screw with y'all :gig. Just kidding. It's a pain on my cell having to log in every time. Can you see me on now?

2. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    red you have to be a platinum member to go invisible other wise it is not supposed to be possible. Now how you become platinum I have no idea

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Thank you it came to me while I was in the shower between singing/humming church songs.

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    glad you're feeling a little better. Are y'all still in a tornado watch?

Yes I thought that was one of the top three. I can't think of nothing to good this time around. I don't know how many I've posted. At the time I'm posting they seem funny. Then when I look at them not so much lol. I think you're going to take this one too. Wonder if the same person has ever won back to back.?

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well that explains why y'all still see me then. Wonder why they give you the option? I think as much time as all of us spend on here that we should all be platinum lol.

6. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Hahaha I just seen teilas post about tickle you elroy. :gig. Had to give that one an ovation. Lol

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    There's a new one about Tickle You Elroy (instead of Tickle Me Elmo). I'm still laughing over that one. Sometimes something just hits you right way. You never know. I kind of have an odd sense of humor anyway. Most of 2 weeks left for voting still, long way to go, so I am not going to obsess over it. There are lots of good ones. It's a funny picture in it's own right.

edit:
    Oh, you saw it already! You type faster on your cell than I do on the laptop!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  9. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Evening folks!

Red, good on ya for the self control regarding your broody. It will get easier if/when you hatch again because you'll have this experience under your belt and see how they really do know what they are doing and what a simple, fuss-free way of growing your flock a good broody hen can be.

Twist - really, you were in the shower singing? I seem to remember you thinking you were rather clever with a particular question about singing in the shower............

1 person likes this.
  10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Nope Red, you won't be alone, I've got your back lol.

Twist, you'de better believe we would track you all down & pester you :lau We're like bad pennies that keep showing up. You can't get rid of us that easy :gig

Camp, you and Tippy are welcome to come along if you would like :gig

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by