grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jane's been on for an hour! She can't be as far behind as I was, she might be stuck in the late night comedy hour and afraid to comment! Time out! Had more nasty weather headed her way this am. Me thinks Granny avoids me.
hide.gif
hit.gif
Don't blame her! I'd avoid me too! Here comes DH with a drunk 80 lb dog. bbl

Same here. Pushing him at 17. He's a senior, too. I think when they took driver's ed out of school, there's less peer pressure. Maybe that's actually better, but I'm not driving him to college!
My 15 year old scares me, I took him driving and he drove into my neighbors bushes and scratched up my suburban. I was yelling and grabbing the wheel and he was pushing me away, saying no no mom, I know what I am doing.... yeah.. Devin is taking that one on.

DH took my DS to my ex's junkyard to practice. He let him back into one. He hit it hard and sent it flying and asked where it went. Lol

But surprisingly none of my kids have been in a demolition derby. I have trophies! lol

My 15 year old scares me, I took him driving and he drove into my neighbors bushes and scratched up my suburban. I was yelling and grabbing the wheel and he was pushing me away, saying no no mom, I know what I am doing.... yeah.. Devin is taking that one on.
We bought an old, small car for him to learn on. It's been really helpful. Some narrow curvy country roads here. Accelerating the graying process for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom