grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    camping how many you have?

I'd suggest a little a-fram from scrap anything you have.

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I knew that would appeal to you Bert. Granny and the mumu dolls.

Quote:
    I'm so sorry Jane. That's terrible. [​IMG]
    they're not men Bert. They're cowards that won't go after no one but women that they know they can overpower. Sad to say my dad was one. I remember jumping on his back when I was three trying to get him off of my mom. In a way thank him for giving me the lose it sensor in my head that goes off if I see something like that happening. Yes I'm handicapped but I've put more then one in the hospital for abusing women. Honestly though, I wish that I could remember beating the sh.... out of the but my mind goes blank. I'm normally an easy going person that's hard to make mad but in those cases, I lose it. None has never wanted to file charges on me neither. Guess they're ashamed to say (while I was beating up a woman this handicapped man jumped on me and about beat me to death.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hahaa Red, I dont remember either. sucks because when I do come to myself I wish I could of hit him just one time ! and they say I smile right before i lose it. hasnt happened in many years but I dont surround myself with fools anymore.

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    they're above the law Jane.

I thought the same but I was to scared to say it :gig

Granny that just turns Bert on more. Good morning all.

5. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    granny YOU can do whatever you want, as long as your wearing that mu-mu.....

6. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Told you were related lol. I also would like to remember at least one punch.

7. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

I have 7, and I think they're 4 months old? They're in my ugly tractor. I built it all by myself. :lau

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    oh a tarp should do it........or some scrap plywood leaned against coop and anchored....

oh and get them leaves and twigs off of the roof........it's making it sag........lol

9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Nothing wrong with that camping. Serves the purpose it's intended for. Looks good to me.

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I plan on it. you boys need a little education. there is a difference between a lady and a woman. we can all put our manners on and be what you expect or was raised to believe ladies should be or we can be honest . we are the same . men and woman. we do everything you do and then some. We are not the stronger sex or the weaker . Respect is much more important to me then anything you can throw. dont tell me what i should or shouldnt do unless I ask and I wont tell you. that is how I was raised . and that is how I try to raise my children. I think this is the best me I can be. I understand others that were raised differently but its because they just dont know. well Hello, let me introduce myself . I am granny, I can love a man just as well as I can shoot him. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by