grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
let it ride gal.....not a big deal......

tell me more about your new possible profession.

the unstripping pole dancer.......
I knew that would appeal to you Bert. Granny and the mumu dolls.

Quote:
Lots o
Lots of them are abusive at home like the one who shot and killed my cousin and their child when she tried to leave him. Doesnt take much to set them off.
I'm so sorry Jane. That's terrible.
hugs.gif

I will never understand abusive men.......

we are supposed to be providers and protectors.......if a male can't handle that and feels the need to be abusive....let him come see me, and I will educate him on the subject.
they're not men Bert. They're cowards that won't go after no one but women that they know they can overpower. Sad to say my dad was one. I remember jumping on his back when I was three trying to get him off of my mom. In a way thank him for giving me the lose it sensor in my head that goes off if I see something like that happening. Yes I'm handicapped but I've put more then one in the hospital for abusing women. Honestly though, I wish that I could remember beating the sh.... out of the but my mind goes blank. I'm normally an easy going person that's hard to make mad but in those cases, I lose it. None has never wanted to file charges on me neither. Guess they're ashamed to say (while I was beating up a woman this handicapped man jumped on me and about beat me to death.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaa Red, I dont remember either. sucks because when I do come to myself I wish I could of hit him just one time ! and they say I smile right before i lose it. hasnt happened in many years but I dont surround myself with fools anymore.

We hear booms here year round. When u report them they harrass our daughter for hunting on our land. She lived here then. AL law no permit needed if u live on the property. Oh yeah by the way it was a police officer doing the out of season booming.
they're above the law Jane.

good lawd........ya'll need to start a hens only thread for conversations like this.........

ya'll ain't supposed to poop or fart, or belch.......

I thought the same but I was to scared to say it :gig

aww, are you embarrassed Bert ?   Sometimes I pick my nose too . :lau   still wanna see that mu-mu ?
Granny that just turns Bert on more. Good morning all.

hahaa Red, I dont remember either.   sucks because when I do come to myself I wish I could of hit him just one time !   and they say I smile right before i lose it. hasnt happened in many years but I dont surround myself with fools anymore.
Told you were related lol. I also would like to remember at least one punch.

oh a tarp should do it........or some scrap plywood leaned against coop and anchored....

oh and get them leaves and twigs off of the roof........it's making it sag........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom