grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Maybe Tom found them before you & ate them. Might better go check his cupboards in his room :lau

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    there not in my room. he just looked too. he swears DS put them in there and he says he didnt . wonder if there still in the van. Im gonna go look in his room

3. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Sorry Star, you didn't want to be at KMart for the holiday hoopla or black Friday anyways. Maybe family will reconsider Thanksgiving get-together, hope so.

4. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Maybe he's the culprit then :lau

5. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Considering the family dynamic between hubs family and him....nope.

My fam is all up in Canada so that does no good.

It was more a gathering of friends who were better than family....going to the desert has been traditions for years and years.

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    here Sally thanks granny [​IMG]

your kidding! oh boy. Cant say I have never been there with six springers but not when I am going through this maternity issue dang!!! sounds like its under control, Vetiwrap is the best for sticking to fowl, and be careful when feeding liquids to chicks, Kathy and others can explain caution with that, which they probably did, but I am much too lazy at this time of night to read through all the thread [​IMG] so forgive me. nice and easy just inside the beak, dont wanna drown a chick by forcing it down, best to let them drink on their own by dippin a beak and teaching what the water is..... seen many chicks get drown by folks on here. just tryin to force feed or "water" chicks thinking their gonna save life, and then they say to me.... oh no its breathing heavy sighhhhhh oooopsiesss.... [​IMG]

RIR is now mother of mother and chicks now.[​IMG] I will check in the morning and see how they are doing.

1 person likes this.
  7. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Weird that she posted almost the same thing as you were thinking. I doubt anyone flagged it. I bet Sumi saw it and took it off. Since you had asked, she was probably primed for it. I didn't think it was any worse than some of the others.

It's only the first interview! Keep at it and you'll find the right position.

8. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    I was reading that caption thread and thought some of the replies were very close to what might not be appropriate.

-Kathy

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    a ton of them including mine. I said eariler in the post . you cant put a pic like that up and not expect it to get butt related jokes.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I give up ! who ate a whole box of chocolate covered cherries ? cellos too with dark chocolate. [​IMG] they are not in the van, toms room, son hates them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by