grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luv ya'll Gonna bed down some doggies and find some food. I'll just be stalking.
caf.gif
pop.gif
Hope you have good sleep and a wonderful tomorrow!

I   gave up on going to beaches.   Everytime I came out of the water a bunch of people would run over and try to push me back into the water and try to keep my skin wet.   

I read that the area you live in gets hotter summers than Florida!!! Wear shorts.

we don't hit 100 very often and usually no humidity to speak of.   Also shorts and work on the farm do not mix.   Certainly not stringing barbed wire. 
I've found that shorts & a tank top don't work very well for picking wild blackberries with either, but I do it. Most days I'm already outside picking the gardens & stocking the veggie stand in shorts, so unless I want to go to the house to change clothes I just move onto berry picking in shorts. I'm never lacking in scratches that's for sure :gig

Last edited:
what is ludifisk ? even the name sounds nasty.
Tell the truth, Twist. It's Norske catfish, isn't it?
lol.png

Quote:
wind it up ?????
They actually come with directions that you probably didn't read. Got to wind the spring up inside.

Quote: She was snaking herself around my ankles getting ready to shred me! Was going to scramble her an egg, but found the cat tuna.

lucky you found it for the cat and didnt feed it to the kids. haha
sickbyc.gif
I bought it out of curiosity. Definitely not appetizing, but Ming liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom