grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me awhile to skim through the posts.
Red, you did all you could but don't give up hope,. You have a new baby and hens are more resilient than we think but still my heart was aching for you as I read your posts. I tried googling but honestly I just don't have the experience just yet. Thank god for chicken lady and all she did to calm you. I'm happy she stood up to the plate.

Next, mutt... I'm not sure what is going on with your health. Is your ct scan with a barium swallow.? It goes by faster than you think but I understand stress and worry. Make sure the clinic you go to for the colonoscopy offers seditives.. If they don't give you an IV tell them you need it or schedule another appointment.
Twisted.... Ever think of getting one of those magnetic dusters... Now that you have done the swap cleaning a quick run with it would keep it clean.
As far as fishing.... I don't fish but I have to bait my moms hook, help her bring it in and string it on her rope... Hmmmmmmm.

I do want to go back to Iowa where my family is from and noodle... But dear husband thinks I'm crazy.

Hope things turn around for us all. Hope granny finds her chocolate fix. God nless
Aww thanks Linda for the kind words. I had a blast chatting with Red. Just absolutely love his southern accent
1f606.png

Lol Linda, there is no way I want to try noodling. Looks way to painful to me, but if that's what you wanna do, you go for it girl? Just make sure you have dh film it so we can see it.

It took me awhile to skim through the posts.
Red, you did all you could but don't give up hope,. You have a new baby and hens are more resilient than we think but still my heart was aching for you as I read your posts. I tried googling but honestly I just don't have the experience just yet. Thank god for chicken lady and all she did to calm you. I'm happy she stood up to the plate.

Next, mutt... I'm not sure what is going on with your health. Is your ct scan with a barium swallow.? It goes by faster than you think but I understand stress and worry. Make sure the clinic you go to for the colonoscopy offers seditives.. If they don't give you an IV tell them you need it or schedule another appointment.
Twisted.... Ever think of getting one of those magnetic dusters... Now that you have done the swap cleaning a quick run with it would keep it clean.
As far as fishing.... I don't fish but I have to bait my moms hook, help her bring it in and string it on her rope... Hmmmmmmm.

I do want to go back to Iowa where my family is from and noodle... But dear husband thinks I'm crazy.

Hope things turn around for us all. Hope granny finds her chocolate fix. God nless
I guess the CT is with IV iodine contrast? They called to ask a bunch of questions about allergies and stuff. No worries. I'll get that done first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom