grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, if you have to pay them then you should get them. ask about all tax exemptions. mortgage senior, ect...

X 2 - There are a lot of exemptions that people don't know are available or that they might qualify for - and it isn't as though they are going to go out of their way to tell people they don't have to pay as much as they are paying, ya know?
Example - in the course of my job I noticed someone I was assisting had an exemption on their property tax for disabled veteran status. I was unaware such an exemption was offered - did some checking and, sure enough, DH qualified. He had been DV status for two years prior to that so we had been paying more than we "had" to because we didn't realize we could apply for the exemption.

another example ol mare, only one person disabled or senior cit. IF the house is in both persons name then one is senior the other is disabled. that is 2 exemptions .

Perhaps he was afraid of feeling beholden to you. I'm not saying he would have been, just that he might feel that way.

Well perhaps. Doesn't mow his grass. House is hidden by overgrown trees and such. Such is life. I let him live in peace. Just the way I like to live. Do unto others and all that. He ain't hurting anyone so why not just leave him be?

I do want to make sure he's okay from time to time though. Some poor folks have expired only to be found days if not weeks later. Once had that happen on my mail route.
sad.png

Ever read " The Witch of Blackbird Pond"? It's a juvenile book, but still a good read. I like to read lots of levels.

Currently it's a book given me about chickens and the history of what was believed. Very interesting I'll post some excerpts here.

put the eggs in lockdown . I havent added water you but i will tonight. they are all looking good except one that looks like it is a good week behind the others. still alive so I have no idea . never seen that before. one serama egg looking to be on track. I am very tired. children are always on the move. they wear me out watching them.

Hi granny girl, I bet you are exhausted. I'm sure the kids are keeping you real busy. How is your daughter feeling? Sorry to hear that your son turned the heat down last night, hope your eggs will be ok. How many eggs went into lockdown tonight? How many are Seramas? I know lots of questions
barnie.gif
On my computer tonight so I get to use the little smiley dudes.
wee.gif
woot.gif
Trying to figure out some problems with hubby's computer for him. Electronics frustrate the living he** out of me, I have no patience for anything. Still 10X more patience than he has with them. Friday night will be day 14 on my silkie mixed eggs. So far they are looking good, have to watch close. Having a small issue with some air cells looking where they should be, but others are on the small side. Haven't used this incubator before so I just need to keep a closer eye on them. Finally got the replacement motor for my incubator that was almost brand new and the turner stop working on its second hatch. Sad thing was I bought it last spring and the warranty is only for 30 days. Bummed out though, replaced the motor this afternoon and its still not working. Looks like this incubator will mainly be used for drying the baby chicks.
sad.png

Which one? lol. The one that the turner stopped working is a Janoel 48, one is a Little Giant still air that is my brother-in-laws and the one that the silkie eggs are in is a Farm Innovators Pro Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom