grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Yep can't beat getting it cracked back into place :bow
    Seems to be an almost instant fix for me too once it's done, untill that pesky disc moves back again!!

2. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    I'm home! The weather was wet and cold, but I think we did pretty well! A lady showed up with her nearly grown sons, and she spoke some words over me. That was pretty neat; she was just passing through from Houston.

My new friend had the fastest time at 26 minutes. My kids played in rain and puddles so I've got them warning up in a shower. I'm going to have some coffee!

3. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Hi Willzpapa welcome to the thread. My back doctor has suggested Lyrics, but I'm a little apprehensive about taking it because of all the side effects. I'm the patient who if there is side effects I'm the one to have problems with them. I'm glad that Lyrics is helping with your neuropathy & sciatic nerve pain. Thanks for sharing the information [​IMG]

4. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

That was my daughter signed in on FB. She was changing some of my settings.....

5. enola

I am not shy, not even a little...... Just ask anybody I work with. I can even get the quiet ones to talk.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  6. enola

i

I get blue, green, gray, white and brown eggs.....

Edited to add cream eggs to the list

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  7. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I want something that lays gray eggs. What kind of hen is it?

8. enola

I was contacted when I was in ND to do an interview. I begged off, telling them i was just too distracted then to do an interview justice. I promised them I would get back with them when life was more normal..... Ha Ha! Maybe if I ever get moved? Or is life ever normal?

9. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Hey enola. So glad you're back. We have really missed you. Sorry to hear Mike's not doing well. Y'all will be in my prayers.

danna if you want to compare southern accents, let me know and I'll pm you my number lol. That goes for anyone on this thread. Who knows, I may even give twist my number. Hope he bags one today.

10. enola

She is an EE. She hatched out of a olive colored egg. I think her father was an Araucana/Leghorn cross. So, I suspect the white shell gene probably screwed up the brown shell gene somehow. She is a tiny ugly nondescript looking hen, but her egg is a large or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by