grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup   dog went home! In my comfies!   Flamin' Eddie is so rough on me! Broke a nail trying to put his thingy in!  Trying to keep him balanced on top and screw him in, I broke a nail on his nut! The stupid wing nut went flying. The threads go opposite on a propane tank too. :barnie  
All better now. Eddie is hooked up to a new propane tank. I'm toasty warm minus 1 nail.

Couldn't have said it better!!

All of the chicks I have hatched from white leghorn hens have been white. No matter what color the rooster was.

Sorry, have been absent for a bit --- WL tend to have dominant white (vs. silver, which is why they are ill-advised picks for someone wanting to create sex links)....due to the dominant white the results are, well, dominantly white.

So, doubt I will EVER manage to catch up at this point - was a LOOONNNGGGG week at work this week, had monitors in to audit two of our biggest programs - next week looks to be even worse as it is a very short work week due to the holidays and happens to be a payroll week *and* the week we have to process all of our Section 8 payments.....essentially cramming 7-8 days worth of work into 3 days, no problem, lmao!
Anyway - by the time I made it home, hurried through outdoor chores trying to beat the dark and then got the indoor pets and DH/DS fed and settled for the night my intentions of visiting BYC went out the window.....but oh how i missed you all!

Red - I just caught a glimpse of a couple posts about your latest happenings with the broody - I am so sorry y- haven't ready through them all yet but wanted to suggest you reach out to Blooie here on BYC and talk to her about her adventures brooding her Scout as a lone chick, might be able to give you some insight on how she managed.

Camping sorry to hear that it was cold & damp for your 5K event. As long as it brought in funds for the kids camp you can tolerate a bit. Have you got warmed back up? Oh almost forgot, glad your friend won
1f600.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom