grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i disappeared . needed to take care of some business .. I am a baby. LOL I am very tired of pain. something different every day. I would be different if one would stop before another starts..

sorry i disappeared . needed to take care of some business .. I am a baby. LOL I am very tired of pain. something different every day. I would be different if one would stop before another starts..

did you sing the alphabet while you washed your hands granny?

hugs.gif
sorry to hear that.

@enola sounds like things are looking up on almost all fronts.....housing with pets is a struggle, one of the things keeping us tied to where we are.

@Wishing4Wings do you Facebook or have you traded numbers with anyone here in the gang?

@BertS happens to the best of us, time getting away on you, but I think you are short selling all you DID get done. Hope things go smoothly during your time of.

No, I don't Facebook. I spend altogether too much time on BYC! If I added Facebook, nothing would ever get done!

I do have granny's address, but it's in my pms on BYC, so if the site crashed, no good.

I figured I'd volunteer Twist to be the go to guy, since he has his hotel website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom