grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

K. Think I'm close to 2X your age. Been there done that, got the T shirt. me thinks Mom is jealous of you, your independence relatively happy life and successful marriage. Jealous that you have a successful job and career, are well organized and are enjoying life. Ieee. You are the mom to your kids. Can you insist that all gifts and treats be divided equally or nothing? Can you make a point of bragging about how much you love your alone time when DH goes camping? As far as dogs and chickens, I'd flat out azz up. "I love my dogs and my chickens. If you don't like dogs or chickens, don't own them, but shut up about mine"!

4 people like this.
  2. Mutt Farm

[​IMG]I'm good. Doing the hokie pokie I am. Last I read, Mike is not well. Back in the hospital. We're sending good mojo. Whatcha doin for Thanksgiving?

3. Mutt Farm

[​IMG] Oh. K! Got an idea! ya know those box bottom ziplock bags? Stick them in one then display them! [​IMG]

4. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    Well said as usual, Mutt!

1 person likes this.
  5. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

Tried tried tried. No big deal, though. They have way less influence since moving away. And I can live through anything for a few days.

Upside: spending days with my bro and sis in law. Also taking the kids to a working dairy. :weee

It's going to be fine. My dad is awesome. :love

6. Mutt Farm

TY Tippy. I'm old. I've seen stuff. So hard for some parents to let it go. So hard for some kids to manage themselves. I'm the perfect critic, as I don't have kids! No one can say I did it wrong! [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Mutt Farm

[​IMG][​IMG] Get after it! Have a ball!

8. Mutt Farm

EIGHT people on here besides my big mouth! I'm [​IMG] What are ya'll doing for Thanksgiving? How is your weather? Health? Day? Family?

9. Mutt Farm

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] yawn...waiting...

10. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

x2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by