grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Good night to those of you going to bed. How you doing Mutt? Hope your test comes back fine. Happy birthday Newfie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Anymore news about Mike?

3. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

My two kids are the only kiddos. No idea what would happen if I started laughing.

It's not that she's a bad person, she just doesn't respect us as parents. She consistently undermines me in front of the kids, and she spoils DD way more than DS. Like, even 3-yo is starting to notice he's not getting as many toys and treats. Very vocal about what we should be doing differently in our lives. Somehow she's convinced that DH and I are having marital issues (we're not) and she keeps trying to give me advice. She likes to tell me that DH is not a real man because he goes camping with his friends (???) instead of spending time with his family? She also likes to tell me I need to sell the chickens and get rid of the dogs. Not real reasons for that, she just doesn't like them I guess.

I feel bad for her, because I know she had a hard life and has dealt with a lot of a use. But she's also dished out her fair share...

Anyway, sorry for the mini rant. My anxiety is all flared up because of this trip. Good thing I'm taking the pups, too. I'm sure one of them will always need a walk. :D

2 people like this.
  4. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Are chackzies the same as chonies or cahonies? If so, I'm so terribly sorry that they only collect dust these days! You need to get out more!

1 person likes this.
  5. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    not that I have heard. but a little spacey today. Cleaning supply fumes. so far have waxes/future my foot and pledged my nose and hands. And I also have "crunchy hair somehow"

6. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

8. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Right? That's why all of mine are inside china cabinets. Funny you don't look for a while and then WHAAT? Covered in dust!

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

10. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Beth does help in the basement goes around eating the dust bunnies. I have no idea why but I am sure not going to stop her. Beside the hair helps hold her turds together when scooping poop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by