grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im never buying another EE again unless I see a blue egg coming out of its @ss
yuckyuck.gif
Words to live by!

Granny, I had 8 kids running around while I was cooking. Distractions are not a problem. You're time is an hour later than me. I will have most stuff done tonight so all I do is make stuffing, put it in the bird and wait till its done. I got time. :)

ya, I dont really care , just think it dont look pretty. If i had a bag of apples or something like that i would throw some cinnimin in there and brown sugar . but i dont. sooo..

seen a pic today of someone grilling an alligator wrapped in bacon and the mouth was stuffed with a chicken. Head , claws the whole 9 yards .

You can stuff it with stovetop. I think stuffing gives the meat more flavor. I don't baste either, I use a lid or foil. Stays very moist and juicy.

Also, I don't think Granny will get some for an amount. I figured I could just measure everything as I make mine aND she can do hers at the same time. No guessing.

Last edited:
I do have a crap load of bacon. its not very good. fried some up yesterday . still have about 6 lbs. of it in the fridge . wonder if that would keep turkey moist ?? LOL

Is Mcdonalds open tomorrow ?
fl.gif
you know, just in case
Red, how is baby ? and mama ? I had a hen with some nasty places on her back from a dog. It turned black after a couple days but it was bruising then went purple then the pin feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom