grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana

x2

2. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Ohhh my was it super busy the night before a holiday??? Hubby just got home so we scared the kids off and are just chilling. Kinda spoiling him tonight... fetching him beers and all. Thats not in my nature, but he has had a tough week.

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I THINK my interview will come out sometime this weekend.

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] Im sure you did too. what will he "fetch" you ? hahaaaa

5. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX

6. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I'm still going back and forth to the kitchen. Pies out, more pies in.

Nobody was forgotten. We hadn't mapquested the routes and the size upgrades on the transportation. York doesn't have her money yet.

I just invited those of you who could make it now.

We haven't planned the big 1st Annual Granny Gettogether yet. Lol

7. lindalouly

If I told you, I would blush... No he does a lot. He runs the kids around and works 12 hours plus... and he took care of me when I was sick. He is a keeper.

8. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i do too tippy

9. lindalouly

Are you making them from scratch.. What kind of pies... Im so hungry right now... FOOOD POOORNNNN

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Hi everyone, just got the dessert out of the oven. Which speaking of oven ~ I'm furious with mine, stupid things picks Thanksgiving week when I had a lot of baking to do to decide it didn't want to work right grr.... I had 6 dozen dinner rolls to make & they look nasty. The oven is not heating evenly of something. If I wasn't turning the pans like every few minutes one whole side would be blonde color & the other brown. Plus I was fighting my rolls collapsing ( this is a recipe that I could make in my sleep) used to supply a few restaurants in the area when I had my bakery. Tried to make a apple crisp tonight. Recipe calls for a 350* degree oven for 45 minutes. At 35 minutes you couldn't even smell the apples cooking. Increased temp & cooked for an addition 40 mins. Then had to use broiler to try to crisp up the crisp part. It probably will taste like he//, but at this point I don't farking care. I am so over this farking holiday. Every year it makes me a wreck. I can't wait until I can finally have a Thanksgiving dinner in my own home. Current count for Hubby's side Thanksgiving dinner is 70. I just want to hide in a closet, but there isn't even room to do that. Sorry about the rant, I try not to complain about this holiday, but it stresses me up so much every year. Red I have noticed you haven't been on much in the past 2 days, but neither have I. Can't wait to get thru the next 3 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by