grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok one more kid.

very nice looking family ! love the earrings too. oldest looks just like you . am I seeing red in your younger boy ? he is a cutie pie. they both are.

LOL stuff happens my DD was born with white hair. I dont even know what color it is now. she has changed it so often.

No more steroids for me . I am glad . as I sit here writing I am pouring sweat and freezing from being wet. these are horrid drugs . from 40mg to cold turkey is not going to be fun. I have the shakes already.
Robert didnt eat dinner .
sad.png
DD forgot the potatoes and made instant . DS did not know that . he was called to dinner and said, whats that ? he refused them based on looks alone. he took a spoon ful of baked beans and that was it. I wish i could get him to eat better. he will eat a couple things i make and thats it.

OMG I've never been as panicked in all my life as I have just now. Heart pounding out my chest. My mother just rang to say there had a been a stabbing at Charlie's school today. I'd not heard anything but was bloody relieved when he just walked through the door!! School eventually sent a text just saying there had been an incident. Why not send it earlier rather than letting it get through on gossip alone? Not a real update either so don't know for sure if someone has been stabbed or not. The FB rumour mill is rife now with what everyone thinks has happened.
I hope no one has been stabbed :fl

Hope everyone had a fab Thanksgiving!!

@enola I'm so pleased to hear the Drs have found out what Mikes problems are. Quite shocking what the others had done and to think what damage they could have caused. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and good luck with your move :fl

No more steroids for me . I am glad . as I sit here writing I am pouring sweat and freezing from being wet. these are horrid drugs  . from 40mg to cold turkey is not going to be fun.  I have the shakes already. 
Robert didnt eat dinner . :( DD forgot the potatoes and made instant . DS did not know that . he was called to dinner and said, whats that ? he refused them based on looks alone. he took a spoon ful of baked beans and that was it.  I wish i could get him to eat better. he will eat a couple things i make and thats it.

Can you not gradually come off them? Cold turkey is not good for steroids :hugs

Your DS is like mine. Very picky and just flatly refuses somethings just with a glance at it. Knows if you try to fob him off with things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom