grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Oh York ! how scary. All I have to say is I am glad he is home and it was a knife not a gun. [​IMG] steroids are per drs. orders. its what i have . they are gone I do take 2.5 mg every day so hoping that will buffer some.

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Thanks granny :hugs

It was just fear really was awful. I know what you mean on the guns but over here just lately there have been quite a few fatal stabbings taking place in schools. Seems to be getting more prevelant just lately.

Hope the 2.5 does buffer things for you :fl

3. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

I'm so happy Charlie was safe. Our district does the same. Oh boy do I have stories. Nothing worse than not knowing what's going on around your child. Btw.. Love the name Charlie!!!

4. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    @Yorkshire coop do they have home school there i thank God mine are home schooled

5. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL ready for bifocals or are you in a turkey haze ??

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    We had dinner at 7 pm. Not near as many left overs as one would think. Started with an 8 quart pot of mashed taters have about 5 cups left. The chickens got a pumpkin pie if Robert doesn't eat it, as I did sent it out to the farm. . LOL I forgot to turn the oven down a the 10 minute mark. [​IMG] I remembered to reset the timer tho. So made another apple crisp to make up for only 1 pie. Also 1 of my "guests" doesn't like pumpkin pie. Over 300 posts to catch up on and have forgotten most of what I wanted to comment on. [​IMG]

Glad every one had a good holiday

Camping so glad you are having a good time with your mother.

York .. OMG glad you son is safe and sound.

Sally I smoke does that mean you wouldn't sell me a pup??? I would possibly be interested in a liver and white male the more white the better. Of course I would need to see your um blood lines [​IMG] yes bloodlines [​IMG]

8. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    maybe sleep over dose. I got a little over 6 hours with out getting up [​IMG]

9. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Thanks :hugs Even if he was going to be a girl it was still going to be Charlie. Couldn't decide on 2 names and I didn't want to know what sex the baby was going to be so we stuck with Charlie either way!!

Yes we can home school if we want to. Lots of things you have to apply for if you want to. Charlie has always gone to state school from being 4 years old. Things like this do make you panic though.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  10. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    I think I just solved Xmas gifts for 6 people in I shot. Since butchering of pigs put off until Jan I may just pay for all the pigs and give them gift cerfificats for the hogs or maybe wrap little plastic pigs up for them to have something to open.

Monday we are moving the Yaks this should be interesting [​IMG] Can't get power to the water tank heater and I can't afford to use 6 gallons of gas a day to run a generator. Then either an auction or Rosary for good friend who passed Weds night and his funeral on Tues morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by